Thursday, December 6, 2007

November 26-December 1

Tuesday I was in the office from 11-5. We had a Public Safety night on the first of December so I was planning for that. I had to look up fire stations, police stations, EMT, Sheriff Departments, and so on to participate in that night. We were also giving out a photo shoot for the biggest public safety group with the FireAntz Dance team. I also had to do some filing to make room for new things. I was filing all the paychecks stubs and and thing that had to do with the account for the FireAntz.

Total Hours: 6 hours

Thursday i was in the office from1:30-5. I was picking up from where I left off on Tuesday. I had to make some phone calls to get some automobiles out for the even. Prior to the game starting we were going to have different automobiles on display for all the public safety departments out. I was going to be the one to coordinate the display area so I have to figure how I wanted everything and the way I want them to park.

Total Hours: 4 1/2

Friday I was in the office from 1-4. I had to go over some last minute things for Saturday night. I had to work with the Alicia, Director of ticket sales, to make sure all the people who were bringing the vehicle that were going to be on display had tickets.

Total Hours: 4 hours

Saturday I was at the office from 11-3. We had to get some last things together for the game that night. I had to help get the media notes packet together. I also had to check everything for the vehicles to make sure they were still coming. I had to brainstorm on how they would be out on display in the parking lot.
From 3-11 I was at the Crown. I had to set up the FireAntz information table. I also had to check to see if all the public safety people had passes to get into the Crown. The vehicles stated to show up around 5:30 to be on display. I had two Fire Trucks, one Sheriff Cars, three Under Cover Cars, two EMS Vehicles, one Police Car, and one Civil Crime Car. The automobiles were on display from 6:00 until 7:30. During the Game we had Smokey the bear walking around the concourse. He was going around meeting kids and shaking hands. The game was delayed due to the fact the Huntsville had a bus problem so the game did not start until 8:00. During the game I had to go and visit some birthdays and different groups that bought group tickets. The game was great the FireAntz won. After the game was over we had a jersey auction for the specialty jersey that the team wore during the game. Each jersey for the guys was auction off starting at two hundred and fifty dollars. The most we got for one jersey was one thousand five hundred twenty five dollars. The jersey that was sold at that price was Rob Sich's. He was the MVP of the team last year.
Total Hours: 12 hours


No comments: