Monday, November 5, 2007

October 15-19

I went in to the office on Tuesday and I was there from 1 to 4:30. I had make broachers. These broachers were going into the season ticket holders' and corporate partners packages. She also had me help Alicia with getting things together for her groups.

Total Hours: 3 1/2 hours

Thursday I was in from 2:30-5. We were getting things ready for Friday because there was an exhibition game against Richmond. I really was just there to finish making packages and help answer the phone and answer questions about the exhibition game that Friday.

Total Hours: 2 1/2

Friday was a very busy day in the office. I was at the office from 1 to 3 and then we head to the Crown to set up for the game that night. While in the office the phone rang off the hook. I basically took phone calls all day while everyone else got everything printed and made up for that game that night. At 3 everyone went to the Crown to set up. I was at the Crown from 3 to 630. We had to get all the tables for the corporate partners up and arranged. I had to assist Annie with get the FireAntz information table set up and ready. The final thing I did before I left was help get all the merchandise up stairs and ready to be sold when the doors open.

Total Hours: 5 1/2

No comments: